DCYE is headed by a Board of Governors which is responsible for the realisation of the mission statement and the sound execution of the goals of the organisation within acceptable financial limits.
The board of the DCYE:
Bonnine Xie (chairman)
Ben Xie (co-chairman)
Zhang Kai (Vice chairman)
Shirley Achong (Vice chairperson)
Corne van Drogenbroek (Treasury)
Sisi Mao (secretary-General)
Wouter van Benten
– CEO DHL Parcel Benelux
Dirk Jan van den Berg
– Former President of excutive board TU Delft Univerity of Technology
– Former the Netherlands ambassador to the People’s Republic of China
Wim van de Camp
– Member of the European Parliament China delegation
Sybilla M. Dekker
– Former Minister of Housing, Spatial Planning and the Environment
Professor Wim Dik MSc
– Former State Secretary for Foreign Trade
– Former ceo KPN (Royal Dutch Telecom & Post)
– Former member of the Supervisory Boards of various companies
– Freelance Professor at Delft University of Technology
– KLM Royal Dutch Airlines CEO
Harry J. G. Hendriks
– Government en Public Affairs Philips
– Regional Sales Director Asia Pacific Damen Shipyards
– Managing Partner Belgium and The Netherlands Ernst & Young
– Chief Operating Officer Royal FrieslandCampina
– Member of the Board Akzo Nobel Coatings B.V.
– Minster of State
– Non-executive Director China Construction Bank
– Member of the Executive Board of Bilfinger SE.
Wim de Leur
– Former Vice President Siemens Netherlands N.V. Communications and Government Affairs North-West Europe
Lambert van Nistelrooij
– Member of the European Parliament EPP Group
Dr.Elly Plooij- van Gorsel
– Member International Advisory Council (AIV) of the Minister of Foreign Affairs.
– Former Member and Vice- President of the European Parliament Former Chair of the China delegation of the European Parliament
Sjaak van der Tak
– Mayor of the municipality of Westland
– Chairman of Greenport Nederland
Jeroen van der Veer
– Former CEO of Royal Dutch Shell N.V.
Louis W.J. Wijnhamer
– Former International Visitors Coordinator for Ministry of Economic affairs Agriculture and Innovation
– CB&I(Chicago Bridge & Iron Company)
– Head of Society and Economy for Zuid-Holland Province
– Public affairs manager, Delta N.V.
Tony Roodnat LL.M.
– Sr. Compliance Officer ING Group Corporate Compliance Risk Management
– Business Development Director (Global Market) DSM Food Specialties
– Statistician at CMS, Merck/MSD
– Erasmus University